Saturday, May 30, 2009

New Book - A Visit to the Farm

I'm still pushing to make, "Astronaut Training, The Adventures of Curtis, Connie, and Cosmic Cat," a success but I need to bring the next book out also. I finished putting the cover together. I'll take one more review of the text and then send them both off to the printer. Hopefully, tomorrow will be the day. This second book should be better received than the first one as it will appeal to a more general audience. It doesn't involve any science or space activities. I'll have to get back to the book I'm working sporadically on, "The Land of G'lop." A witch, warlock, and wizard book. I'm also working on a third book of the "Adventures," group of books. This next one will involve their having to move up river to live where Dad is working. If they don't the dam being put across the river they live nearby will result in their drowning when the lake it forms covers their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment