Monday, May 4, 2009

Update on Writing

Sometime I think that writing is a never ending story. I'm rereading and revising the second book in the Adventures of Curtis, Connie, and Cosmic Cat. I think I did the same thing last week, oh well. It seems that every time I look at it I find something that I would like to change. I also made the mistake of rereading another book (The Land of G'lop) that I wrote some time ago with the idea of expanding it. It's a book about a family of five witches and two wizards (warlocks?). They're all older and fight a lot after their mother the "queen" witch dies. I've killed one of the witches off and one brother which necessitates that the book be expanded. I've got a number of drawings of witches to do next. Anybody know of a good book to help me with my witch drawings? The drawings are all finished for the second book in the Cosmic Cat collection. Maybe I should have named the books "Cosmic Cat and his kids." Too late now. I've also updated my publishers web page--it still needs some more work but it will have to do (r-an-kenterprises.com). My web page is ronaldcthompson.com in case anybody is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment