Friday, May 15, 2009

Home Page

For those of you that are interested I have updated my web page (actually it's updated by somebody else, I just work with him to get it like I want it). It should be a lot more representative of my work than it has been. I'm still working on the second book in the Adventures of Curtis, Connie, and Cosmic Cat. It's taken me a lot longer than I thought it would. What's making it difficult is inserting the twenty-six line drawings into it without breaking the text in the wrong places. I have had to make a number of compromises on their positioning. We can't win them all. I can't go to the printer until I'm certain how it all fits together. I don't know exactly how long the book will be. Why don't you all make me happy and order my first book either through Amazon or Barnes & Noble. Barnes & Noble won't charge you shipping like Amazon does, but they will charge you tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment