Monday, May 11, 2009

Astronaut Training and A Visit to the Farm

I'm getting a list of addresses of people together to send out notifications concerning my upcoming book signing and reading on the 20th of June at Twig Bookstore. My book, "Astronaut Training" is available in the Barnes & Noble bookstore near me. It felt a little bit comforting to walk into the store and see it on the self. I've revised the last drawing for the book, "A Visit to the Farm." It's still on track to be published early next month. Anybody out there know of a publisher that needs a book from a new author written for fourth or fifth graders? Adults, who have read it, have told me that it's a good read for them too. I'd like to get it widely distributed and get the second book rolling so I can get back to my full length science fiction books. I've finished sixth of them. Two are the first books in a trilogy. I need to get the third one written but it won't do me much good if I can't get the first one published. I don't know how far I should take the Cosmic Cat theme. Maybe I should start selling T-shirts and other items.

No comments:

Post a Comment