Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today's Work

What has today brought me? Should I say more of the same? It's brought me a small check for books at the U.S.S. Alabama battleship books store. Every little bit helps. I've finalized my restructuring of the next book, "A Visit to the Farm." I worked on the cover: the front went together pretty quick, I'm having some trouble with the back cover. I talked with a gentleman at the Kennedy Space Center about their selling my book. He's supposed to get back with me. I've also talked with the library in Boerne, they want to do a signing but can't until August. I need to complete my list of names to send post cards to and get it to the Twig Bookstore for the signing on the 2oth of June. I visited three elementary schools yesterday and talked to the librarians. Got some pretty good feedback. I'll have to wait and see what comes out of it.

My home page is ronaldcthompson.com
My publishers web page is r-an-kenterprises.com

No comments:

Post a Comment