Monday, May 18, 2009

Restructuring

I'm redoing the structure of the book, "A Visit to the Farm." When I put it into a 6" by 9" format the chapters were too long. I've broken each chapter up into "headed" subsections. This will also allow me to place the illustrations in better positions to help the flow of the story. I still don't know exactly how long it's going to be. I hope to know in the next few days so I can finish all of the little things and get it to the publisher. I passed through Wal-Mart and the local grocery store and while visiting managed to hand out some book marks. I need to get out and push the publicity for my book, "Astronaut Training, The Adventures of Curtis, Connie, and Cosmic Cat." Very few readers know of its existence. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment