Sunday, May 24, 2009

Book Signing

I'm gearing up for my book signing at Twig Book store on the 20th of June. They need to have a list of persons to send out notifications to. I'm compiling them. It's a good exercise as it forces me to update my addresses. I seem to have gotten into some fire aunts. I have bites on both arms and around my knees. The ones on the underside of my wrists make it difficult to use a mouse. I'm not allergic to them but when I get this many it makes my body ache. Oh, well, given a few more days I should be back to normal--whatever normal is. I redid the cover for the second book "A Visit to the Farm" in "The Adventures of Curtis, Connie, and Cosmic Cat." It was too messy. I trimmed a lot of stuff off and enlarged the title. It looks better now. I'm supposed to hear back from the people at Kennedy Space Center on Tuesday as to whether they'll be carrying my book, "Astronaut Training."

No comments:

Post a Comment