Thursday, May 28, 2009

Trip to Barnes & Noble

I went to Barnes & Noble at La Cantera here in San Antonio to discuss my book with them today. They are reluctant to list it in the store. I need to submit it to their Small Press Department. I will attempt to get the information ready tonight so I can post it tomorrow. They ask such things as is it with a wholesaler and is it listed with Bowker Books in Print. All of this information is available to them on their web page as the book is available for sale through Barnes & Noble. It's in the B&N near me at Bandera Point, but it's the only one. I'm going to upload the second book, "A Visit to the Farm," this weekend. Wish me luck on this new adventure of Curtis, Connie, and Cosmic Cat. I've added some ancillary drawings to it. I hope that they add to it and don't distract from it--only time will tell. I've also sent a list of addresses of people to send announcements to for my signing this next month at the Twig Bookstore, here in San Antonio.

No comments:

Post a Comment