Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Visit to the Farm, The Adventures of Curtis, Connie, and Cosmic Cat


I completed my last review (I'll probably do another one) before the book gets published. I have one more drawing to alter. The two kids in a hammock need bigger feet as the perspective looks wrong. Oh, well we can't all be perfect all of the time. I signed up to start twittering but probably won't keep it up. I'm more comfortable with blogging and using a few extra words. Has anybody read my book, "Astronaut Training, The Adventures of Curtis, Connie, and Cosmic Cat?" I'd like to know, also if you have read it would you go onto Amazon and write a short review of it. The reviews help sell the book as other people will be able to tell what previous readers thought of the book. Hopefully, all good! I thought readers might like to see what part of the cover for, "A Visit to the Farm," looks like, or at least what I envision it looking like. It may change.

No comments:

Post a Comment