Monday, June 1, 2009

A Visit to the Farm Continued

I've redone the cover a little bit. Moved some words around and generally made it more balanced. I also found a drawing in the book that needed to be altered slightly. Writ ting a book is sort of like writing poetry. When is a poem done? When you get tired of working on it. There isn't any book that the author wouldn't change if given the chance. I hope that having a second book out there will help spur the sales of the first book, "Astronaut Training, The Adventures of Curtis, Connie, and Cosmic Cat." I talked the personnel at the U.S.S. Alabama today. She's supposed to send my a listing of her vendors. I'm going to try to get on their listing. Maybe this will get me into more markets. I printed out a short pile of bookmarks today. I've got to add some red to my printer. I'm trying to convince myself that I should start using things like, "Facebook." I'm not sure, I'll have to think about it. I have to get over my reluctance to send the book, "A Visit to the Farm," off to the printer. In case anybody is interested my email address is rct@ronaldcthompson. com and my home page is ronaldcthompson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment