Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Book Signing: Astronaut Training

My book signing for Astronaut Training is this Saturday from 2 to 4 P.M. at the Twig Book Shop. I've got the proof back for the second book, A Visit to the Farm. I didn't like how a couple of the drawings came out and have made corrections to them. Also the cover isn't as clear as I would like it. I'm going to redo it and upload the cover and the text this weekend. I need to be more active with my blog and work on it more than every few days. It's just difficult to take the time to do a really good job as I have so many different things going on. Any body need some tomato's? I made the mistake of planting about twenty tomato plants and now their producing. It's impossible for us to eat the tomatoes they are producing. Maybe the hot weather will bring us relief from the tomato attack. I guess it could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment