Monday, June 8, 2009

Publishing second book, "A Visit to the Farm"

I took the plunge sent off to the printer. If all goes well I'll have the proof copy to review in the near future. I have the pleasant task of protesting my property taxes tomorrow. Just something to take me away from other things that I need to be doing. Oh, well we can't have it all. I need to make some telephone calls tomorrow to see if I can get, "Astronaut Training," out to a few more places before the next book comes out. My home page is ronaldcthompson.com. I'm going to posting a chapter out of the book, "Astronaut Training," on it. I think I'll go ahead a post a chapter out of the new book too. I think the next book will have Curtis, Connie, and Cosmic Cat move up the river to where Dad is working. The fourth book may have them all go camping for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment