Friday, June 5, 2009

Cosmic Cat and Astronaut Training

I attended a couple of short courses; one yesterday and one today. I'm obviously not networking enough and not using social networking to my best advantage. I also need to connect with more people that are blogging. I'm going to attempt to do it--it just takes time. One of the short courses was on social networking such as Facebook. I actually used Facebook once. I though that it was too much of an invasion of my privacy. I'm going to try it again and see what happens. I need to send out some press releases for the new book, "A Visit to the Farm." I sent out one yesterday but I need to get as many out as I can. I handed out a number of business cards at the meetings maybe one of the participants will check out my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment