Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Editing and Drawing

Editing my Science Fiction Books and Starting Drawings for the Second book "A Trip to the Farm," in The Adventures of Curtis, Connie, and Cosmic Cat books. Working on a trilogy of science fiction books. The first book is complete, "The Moon is Mine," the second is written and being edited, "The Moon is Ours." These are full length novels and, hopefully, will be published this year. The second book, A Trip to the Farm, in the collection of books detailing The Adventures of Curtis, Connie, and Cosmic Cat will be published in the next few months. The text needs some editing and the drawings need to be done. Oh, well, it will all get done. I'm also in the process of modifying my home page, ronaldcthompson.com. It needs some work. Hopefully it will be updated in the next few days. I've also got some work to do on my publishers home page, r-an-kenterprises.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment